Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2013-09-02
17:51:15
 Re: Start-Screen from Rocky [and Rambo, Cobra] (Sega Master System) converted

Pretty nice extra to the Rambo screen, a potential great PRG for the startup screen happy
(= total greatness)

In fact I really missed the fact that Terra Nova has startup screen. It is a nice feature, but (sorry if the artist is reading it) the spaceship looks a little "strange", assymetric.
I always have in my mind Sanxion or Warhawk loading screens, and Battery looks great (Arkanoid ands Cybernoid are OK, Zaxxon is not the best), when I think about "nice" spaceships. Maybe if any new release may happen soon, I may show something close on Plussy again to Battery happy
I was a little surprised, that some loading screens were not the design of the C64 artists (eg. SIR), but copied the ready from the box design art (OK, still a hell of a job). I have an Amiga screen with a girl from my childhood, tried to to the same, but at half ready stage I noticed she will look like a terrible mutant instead of great looking girl, haha!

OFF BTW I cannot log in with IE8. Opera Mini is OK on my mobile, I just removed Opera and Chrome from my business PC.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024