Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

YERZMYEY
on 2013-04-26
08:06:54
 Re: C=264 colours in hi-res?

Csabo:

> My editor can do this (import a hires 320x200 two color image and let you edit it).
----------------
Oh, that's very interesting. In what format the hires 320x200 two colour image must be? BMP?

> It's never gotten very popular with graphicians though, I don't think any of the Big Names use it.
------------------------
I tent to pay attention rather on the programs' functionality. Caould You provide me a link/URL to the program?

> For a converter, use the one that comes with Plus4Emu. It has a GUI front-end as well. It's very popular, you'll find a lot of threads here in the forum about it.
-----------
I will look for it, thanks a lot.

> Once you have a converted PRG, you can probably use Botticelli.
------------
Yupp, it's similar to ZX ArtStudio but seems to be rather slow.
Even this is OK, but Seems like it has one a few colours and You mentioned there is a prog to use all 212 colours in hires (in 8x8 colours). That is what I would be lookin' for, actually.

> Or simply color the image in your choice of PC graphics program, and use the converter as the final step.
------------------
Ah well, the problem is I really like to use original soft (even if on emulators only) and I don't like the converting very much. I mean I do it, when it's necessary but I rather minimize it, if possible.
Like described here http://hooyprogram.republika.pl/gfx/yerzmyey_graphic.html
They are kind of pics I wanted to try to make on C=264 - the 'comic-book-like' ones.
Yupp, my pictures are ugly and stupid but I like making them, and also I got used to 8x8 colours.

So having that - and 121 colours - that would be very interesting to me. Hence my questions. happy

Luca:
If You have some free moment of time, You could drop me the prog into
yerzmyey AT interia.pl

Greetzzzzz,
Y

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024