on 2013-04-07
01:17:02
 Xargon Wars 1st release tap

Aliens.tap
Joey.tap
Room 10.tap
Xargon Wars.tap (first release)

Some extra notes:

None of these games have turbo loaders. All tested and load in YAPE.

Xargan Wars official and original 1st release never had a save file name so don't worry as the tap is 100% genuine! Once loaded type RUN.

Joey again is the original tape release and auto runs.

Aliens is the official original tape release and 2.52mins in requires you to type RUN, soon after you will see a credits screen and it pops up real fast so no real chance of seeing it properly. Game will now load with a black screen and auto runs from there.

Room 10, I remember Luca screaming for this in any form, have another one!
1.01mins in type RUN, the game will now continue to load and then auto run.

Thought I'd do a couple more than just Xargan Wars. Xargans Revenge that is bugged can wait another day... Better to have something unique and working. Enjoy! wink

Posted By

Luca
on 2013-04-06
10:37:59
 Re: Xargon Wars 1st release tap

Fan-ta-stic! Hey that's not true, I've never screamed for any gamEEEEEEEEEEEEEH! grin

Lemme dry from the post-saturday-afternoon football session in the park and I'm gonna add'em all wink

Posted By

MIK
on 2013-04-06
16:39:50

happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2013-04-06
18:40:24

Nice stuff!

You know you can use the site upload here, eh?
http://plus4world.powweb.com/features/SiteUploader

Posted By

MIK
on 2013-04-07
01:17:42

News to me I'm afraid or have long forgot... I'll try it next time. happy

Is there a size limit?

Posted By

Csabo
on 2013-04-07
15:23:57

Off topic:
Yeah, 2Mb (I added that to the page). If you guys think we need it to be more, it's easy to increase. The page is listed under "features", but it's not very prominent... You can also use it to upload Hall of Fame images, a few people did it already. I'm happier to host those images on our site, cause external links can go do (e.g. almost all the images that Kincsi linked to are gone ).

Posted By

MIK
on 2013-04-08
03:53:47

Off topic:
2meg is fine if that's the limit per upload. People can always ask if they need more.
Ah I'll give that a go too on the HOF pictures. tinypic has been cool for years but in the last months a direct link shows other stuff like adverts now. It's fine if the picture is added to a forum for people to look at, but that same url as a clicky link is a bit spammy now.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024