Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-09-20
 Replies

To JamesC: I'm afraid I have to disappoint you once again - no written permission so far. I did write a letter to Mike and Webspezi, if they have any objections, I will immediately remove these options.

About Kim's site (it took me a while to figure out what you meant) - our style called "Lemon64-ish" was inspired by his design, but it is my own. I liked his look, that's all. They may be a bit similar, but I doubt anyone would confuse them because of all the differences (especially color theme).

About all of this being confusing: all styles have huge Plus4World logos on them, on every page the TITLE includes Plus4World, and your address bar would be a dead giveaway as well. Of course you can leave it on the default style, that's why it's still there. Thanks for your feedback on this though.

I was waiting for your comments on my 2002 MiniGame Compo entries. When I made them NTSC compatile, I had you in mind as my NTSC comrade happy

To Noro: Thanks for the ideas... Both 1) and 2) is in my plans! But it's only so much that I can do for the community in one day with a full time job and a 3 months old baby daughter... wink

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024