Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Noro
on 2002-09-11
 My € .02 also...

This became a really hot discussion, and I think we do not really need to split our so small community and the hard work of the couple of active contributors.
And I also think that most of us read every post (except the hungarian ones wink ), and so it is very practical to have only one forum to check regularly.

But I agree with SVS and Mike that it might be the right way to have programming/tech forum(s) on Mike's site, and general/news/games/community etc. here.
It would be the natural way as Mike's site is mostly about programming and this is mainly a games/demos/utils/people site, so the forums would be near the relevant content(hopefully growing as fast as until now).

But we definately do not need 2 games forums, 2 general/news forums and 2 programming forums.

I hope this will not break us into separate groups and stop the evolution of the Plus/4 community.

And I have to say a big THANKS
to Csabo and Lando for keeping this site up and growing,
to Mike for Minus4 - and together with Luca/FIRE for finishing Xeo3 some day wink,
to Ati for Yape,
to Zsolt for WinEMU,
to James C, S\_/S and all other contributors for keeping the Plus/4 and the community alive

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024