Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Hans
on 2012-09-03
15:43:37
 Re: Under Construction: Adventures in Time 2

Gentlemen:

KiCHY wrote:
Well I think I waited enough for responses. Sad fact I got no PM, email, anything. I think I have to look after a non-plus4 graphician for help, i feel that won't be the same (not a pure plussy production anymore).

First of all, I'm sorry that I myself can't offer any useful help. I'm not a coder, let alone a gfx expert. - Being mainly interested in applications, I didn't notice the AiT subject from the beginning.

But on the other hand, I feel embarrassed that KiCHY's call for assistance has been without any response to him!!

Are there only software downloaders left here????

I my humble opinion, in a non-expanding community like our very small Commodore 264 universe, it should be self-understanding that we help each other - voluntarily! We shouldn't forget, Ladies and Gentlemen, that everything we find at this website -and particularly at its download area- is free.

Everyone can contribute, even small & tiny bits & pieces. As an example, my humble contribution will hardly be noticed (some EN-DE manual translations, one of those still in progress). But I feel myself very much obliged not only to take but to give as much as I'm capable of.

Let's remember again that everything we get here is FOC. Why don't give a little in return?

Regards,
Hans.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024