Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MagerValp
on 2002-09-05
 VICE 1.10 is out

VICE 1.10 has been released. Work continues on xplus4, but there's still no precompiled binary. I can post a Windows one tonight if you're interested. Mike, why not contribute to VICE instead of writing a new emulator from scratch? Drive emulation and everything is already in there, and all the other nice VICE features like PAL emulation, monitor, etc.

http://www.funet.fi/pub/cbm/crossplatform/emulators/VICE/

Posted By

Gaia
on 2002-09-05
 VICE...

Cool, on my way to be compiled, cheers for the news wink

Posted By

MagerValp
on 2002-09-05
 (no topic)

Works just as bad as 1.9 I'm afraid :/

Just not ready for prime time I guess.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2002-09-05
 Changes in VICE

I've just parsed the Changelog and couldn't come across any meaningful specific addition to the plus/4 emulation since the last public release Also, testing with a couple of programs revealed the same... Maybe digi sound sounded at least "recognizable"...

Posted By

MagerValp
on 2002-09-05
 (no topic)

No, it's not officially released yet, so it's not in the changelog. But if you diff the 1.9 and 1.10 source directories you'll see that quite a bit of work has been done.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2002-09-05
 Changelog

Well, I meant the Changelog for the source. I did indeed see a lot of changes but they were more like common through all the other emulated platforms... and not specific to the plus/4. I might as well be wrong, as it was just my first impression wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024