Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2012-06-05
10:10:59
 Re: TedPlay V1.0

If it's called TedPlay then why are we not using the .TED file extension for the ripped music? I thought this would of been obvious from the start... Technically speaking yes it is a .PRG as it's nothing more than a memory dump, but so is SID.

Fantastic player guys so far. Very strange hearing music without the screen such as Drum mix 3, (DM3 took a good while to register and then play) but does not take long to get used to. wink

I noticed not all but a handful of tunes can actually be played by loading up the whole game file which was cool such as Big Mac and even Saboteur! tho Saboteur goes into a crazy loop at the end haha! Thought I would give it a try and it worked for some! grin

A (Rewind) button on the face would be nice! I was hoping a quick click on RESET Player under TOOLs might of done this for now but it thinks there is no file even tho the Module path is fully listing the tune you just played.

Very cool guys, need to grab some more stuff but it will be fun listening to our computers music from external means. Great stuff!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024