Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Hans
on 2012-06-02
15:08:25
 Re: Layout of userport cartridge

MIK,

.....There are a couple of open carts on the Hardware page if that's of any help?....

Unfortunately, the pictures don't help me very much - they only keep me jealous when looking at the nice & neat positioning of the hardware items on each of those boards....

What I'm looking for is a real "blueprint" of such a board, enabling me to copy the layout and to build such a board on my own.

In the old days, I someday took the 3+1 stuff out of their internal sockets and replaced them with the Script+ eproms (I even had an eprom burning device by that time). The external board carried Calc+ which was on lo & hi eproms as well.

Oh man, its such a long time ago... To remember every move I did 25 years ago is a real challenge...I'm not getting younger....

But I'm working on it. ---- Today, after a long waiting time, an Ebay-bought Plus/4 + 1551 + 1531 were delivered by an exhausted TNT guy. In WORKING condition (not the TNT driver who was exhausted -Saturday eve!-, but the Plus/4 keys are O.K., and everything RUNS!!!!)

The good times are going on to roll again!

Regards,
Hans.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024