Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

retroscener
on 2012-05-16
06:53:55
 Re: Legionnaire finally gets the love it deserves!

Well, we both have one fully working C16 anyway so it wouldn't make any difference to either, only difference to you is that yours would now be internally upgraded to 64K whereas mine would mean I just insert my cartridge into the slot to make it 64K, both options are near as rare. But for that would naturally mean i'd accept the 2 C64 cartridges as well as your 16K C16.

Otherwise I've got 2 C64 cartridges, but no C16 computer to plug the 64k cart into (I really want to keep the cart more) and I couldn't do without the C16+64K, and I can't handle a plussy keyboard. The 2 C64 cartridges I'd make lots of use with, it doesn't matter about Tom Thumb though, I already have it.

Sending parcels is a pain too, I know. Also it can be hard to part with equipment we've had so long, the memories.

But the offer is still open, and we'd still both have C16+64K machines. All the time in the world if you ever change your mind happy

Otherwise if I ever find another 64K cart on ebay before anyone else, I'll be the first to let you know, I'm still always looking out for them although I wouldn't buy another myself.

I was surprised that you didn't already have one tbh.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024