Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2012-04-23
14:10:45
 Re: Video from Demo of the day

rudis: I truly appreciate you wanna add some video feature to some programs here, but I'm forced to suggest you some hints and guidelines, because there's a big work that lies undercover every day, especially about fixing mistakes, and having new free stuff to fix should be avoided (yes unfortunately The Childish Messiah is back :D ).

- of course, placing a plain text YouTube link as Introduction" is not a good idea;
- if you wanna add a "valid" video related to any production, here's what you have to, do this way: click the [add link] button and add in the right place the long and clean version of your video (example: Rotating Chessboard's video must be added as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KCxUzc4ATc, no youtu.be or others), then save your choice without adding further text, because Plus/4 World site understands it's a YouTube link and do the rest for you wink
- help us to keep clean this place: if you decide to remove one or more videos, please delete the link from here too, as you've just did for Giana Demo;
- I suggest to keep coherency between the programs and the videos (example: why did you call "GIANA SISTERS" the video for Giana Demo)?

Have a nice videolinking then! wink

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024