Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

mike
on 2002-08-20
 (no topic)

I should have gotten my facts straight before I spoke, eh? Minus4w rules though, but there's still so much to be done! I know disk emulation is hard, and so is emulating timers (e.g. Digital Brainstorm from MX doesn't run on any of the emus, but only because of timer problems, not because of disk). For Minus4w, we need a cool monitor/debugger, plus saving/loading snapshots of the memory...

hehehehe... well... no one really uses Minus4d now so... I guess I can forgive you happy

Can you put together all the known VERY bad ones that don't work, and send me them?... I don't have half of these...

I have been thinking of restarting (again!)... and doing cycle emulation (like YAPE does). When I started, (P133!) it wasnt really practicle... now though... Minus4 goes at over 400FPS, so perhaps nows a good time wink

This would allow me to include true drive emulation.... I wish Artifex would hurry up... its ideally suted happy

Actually... true cycle emulation would solve so many problems for me... I have to fudge so much because I don't step at the same rate as the video...

Altough... My timers should work okay.... Timers are 1/2 the speed of the video dot clock, which I use as a basis. Theres another game that uses this to decode... and it works...

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024