Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-08-18
 Fav. Games

I'm surprised what you said about having all your favourite games. I sense that this is also the opinion of other non-Hungarian wink guys as well. Did you actually play with the games I mentioned above? You can also add The Goonies, Hollywood Poker Pro (both from the Muffbusters) or Magic Candle. All extremely cool disk games that don't work on any emu right now (okay, except for Battery One). I don't think you guys even know these games... happy

That's why so many times when the topic of best C16/Plus4 game ever is discussed, all I hear is Tom Thumb and Trailblazer, etc. Don't misunderstand me, I love those games as well, but to me that represents the "old-school", commercial games. They were great, very enjoyable, and most of them had a great learning curve (which is sadly missing from so many new school games). But there was a whole era of new school games... Totally different look and feel. I mean, Karateka on Plus/4! Now, come on!!! You know what I mean? happy

Maybe some of have missed this, because all these games were written and played in the German-Hungarian cracker scene. I'm not sure. But bottom line is: if you haven't played these yet, I suggest you download them to a disk through XE-1541 and play'em on a real Plus/4 happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024