Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Thomas
on 2002-08-16
 To Lando (better version of "Formula 1")

Hi Lando!

I've got a better version of the game "Formula 1", all the versions on this site have wrong colours. If you're interested, I'd need an email address or FTP account or something... wink

I've just found this forum. Errr, I don't mean to be rude, but this forum is quite complex. wink Isn't it possible to create sub-forums for different topics? Just an idea, don't hit me if I've said something wrong... wink

That's all for the moment.
Keep it up! This site is great! happy

Greetings,
Lord Voldemort

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-08-16
 Hi!

Hello there,

I'm interested in this new version too, you can email to me or Lando (email address at the bottom of every page). I'm surprised you found this forum "complex". All of it was written by me from scratch, and I didn't want sub forums on purpose. I wanted to keep it clean and simple. I think this topic is not popular enough for sub forums, we don't get that many messages. Plus, it's easier to check if there's anything new happening... happy See, the german guys over at www.c16.de have a much more "complex" forum system, and there isn't that much going on in some of them... Well, I can keep it in mind though. Maybe if the volume increases, we will have to make sub forums. Thanks for writing anyway!

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-08-17
 Yo,

Not sure if you missed it... We do have the correct version under it's right name which is Formula 1 Simulator wink

yeah those others are fun cracks which are great happy
Please by all means check yours with ours and if it is different we would be most intrested in another addition to the family happy

Many thanks happy

Posted By

Thomas
on 2002-08-17
 (no topic)

[quote]Not sure if you missed it... We do have the correct version under it's right name which is Formula 1 Simulator wink[/quote]

Ooops! happy I indeed missed it. I only saw the five defective versions. I would've expected the right version to be named "F1 Simulator" as well. wink

@Csabo: yeah, you're probably right. First I was shocked when I saw that there are 23 pages in this forum. wink But there aren't many messages per day, that's right.

- I'm going to buy an old Plus/4 at EBay if it's not too expensive. Wish me luck! happy

Best regards,
Lord Voldemort

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024