Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2011-11-25
02:57:24
 Main Menu Update

Our main menu was updated with three additional items. You can now navigate to these pages from anywhere:

* Magazines: The listing of all the known diskmags. This page was recently revamped as it was in dire need of some polish.
* Effects: All demo effects. This is definitely a work in progress.
* Game Endings: This is the "official grand opening" of our game endings page. Similar pages exist for several other platforms, now the Plus/4 has a proper shrine as well. Have you ever wandered what's at the end of some game? Now you can find out! (Warning: spoilers ahead.)

If you have ideas or opinions about this change or the "new" pages, let us know on the forums.

Posted By

SVS
on 2011-11-29
02:57:24
 Re: Main Menu Update

@Csabo:
New pages are good! Congrats. My two pence's:

1) On Effects 256K Hannes, you forgot to list Mega-Assembler;
2) On Magazines you can add Visual Publishing, an old Dutch paper magazine where I did write some articles (English language)

Thank you.

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-11-29
03:14:31

1) OMG my fault, dunno how it's been away from my sight, added. I also see there is no V5.3 on Othersi.de, I'll add it once at home.
2) If I remember, there were two paper magazines, they have to go to Publications instead, scans wanted!

Posted By

Andras78
on 2011-11-29
06:27:39

I like it happy

Posted By

crock
on 2011-11-29
16:56:19

Having struggled for the last two weeks just to come up with an algorithm to draw a line in hi-res between two arbitrary points and to smooth scroll a screen in both x and y directions, I realise that I would get an Elite type rating of "Mostly Harmless" and I am even more in awe of what many demo coders achieved.

I would really love it if people could volunteer a description of the effect and how it was achieved in words that an "Average" person could understand.

Posted By

Csio
on 2011-12-01
17:17:00

yeah its very cool an useful, thx pals!

crock: your avatar is very funny

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024