Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Stuckalf
on 2011-10-10
02:44:53
 Complete german magazines?

Hi all!

I''ve read on the home page about those german magazines that have been added/updated on this site. But as far as I've seen these magazines are often pure cover scans coming from Kultboy.
I have some of the complete magazines. So if there's an interest I'll forward them to the community.

Alf

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-10-10
03:21:40
 Re: Complete german magazines?

Oh well, I'm not so awared about the severe copyrights laws in Germany, the same laws that prevent Kultboy to put the scanned mags on their site, but I see we used to spread our available ones with the "ask to remove" policy. Csabo should be better informed than me about that...

Posted By

Stuckalf
on 2011-10-10
03:40:42

Well, then it would also concern the upload of other copyrighted material, software, cover art. Seems to be a really sensitive issue.
I'll check that topic with Csasbo and will let you know.

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-10-10
05:48:16

I'm here, ready to catch all the stuff that bounce in my email happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2011-10-10
13:05:19

Well, pretty much everything on our site was at some point copyrighted by some entity at some point (software, books, magazines, etc). However, almost all of those entities are long gone... So, let's just continue in our usual pattern of uploading the stuff, in case someone ever contacts us, removal requests will be honoured.

Posted By

MIK
on 2011-10-10
16:06:27

Just to add...

The end result where copyright may concern is a library of pure nostalgia where many owners of the original work have been only too pleased that their work has been remembered and presented respectfully, in some cases adding even more to make sure everything has been covered from things we may of missed or did not know about. On top of that they know that this is all done by people in their spare time for free and has always been a non-profit web site. With-out these people a lot of this content would be lost forever or found on ebay selling for ridiculous prices.

The whole point of this web site is to preserve cataloging as much as possible from the past to the present day, not only for the pleasure of everyone and anyone but for future reference if ever a time the Starship Enterprise calls upon us because TED is the key to saving the world. As if...

Joke aside, that's something money can not buy and never will.

Posted By

Stuckalf
on 2011-10-10
16:41:15

Thumbs up, mate. That's it!

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-10-11
02:41:48

Hey wha...the TED is the key to save the world! happy
Waiting for any goods into the usual email.

Posted By

MIK
on 2011-10-11
04:37:20

happy

Posted By

SVS
on 2011-10-11
05:11:59

V.Y.GER says: "Why TED creator does not reply?"

Posted By

Rio
on 2011-10-18
20:41:06

Would be nice to get complete scans of these magazines.

I am typically wanting to look through them all for program listings that would otherwise be completely forgotten.

Posted By

Patrick
on 2011-10-19
08:28:22

rio, a lot of the listings are already on the site here. just a matter of searching!!

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024