Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Stuckalf
on 2011-10-07
04:37:23
 Game-Cover Re-Scans anybody?

Hi all!

I just began collecting C16 / Pus/4 software and I'm currently scanning every cover, inlay and cassette label in good quaility, often enhancing the scans with color-correction etc.

I'd like to upload these scans to Plus/4 World if anybody's interested.
I just need to know where the files have to be stored.

Alf

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-10-07
05:14:42
 Re: Game-Cover Re-Scans anybody?

You can send'em straight to me at, removing at changing what's obvious happy :
xeo3(at)REMOVEMElibero.it

Aaarh I know I'll regret this, you all really can't wonder how much I did, I do and I'll do on this beloved site! ("Hence stop to do it!" sentences automatically activate a PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRR! , you've been warned happy )

Posted By

Stuckalf
on 2011-10-07
07:02:40

On the way...

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-10-07
07:21:23

Nice job, thanks!
While stuff come, I'll swap the scans if better than the current, keep the larger ones linked on the game's page and add the reduced tapes'scans. Moar! wink

Posted By

Stuckalf
on 2011-10-11
05:30:43

Hm, are you sure my emails are getting through to you?
I sent you some covers, among them was Terra Cognita.
But nothing changed in the gamecover department. On the "Terra Cognita" page it still says "WANTED: Cover scan (full size)"
What's wrong?

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-10-11
06:04:52

I've just finished an uploading session with consequent data entry which has taken me days, others are awaiting behind the corner, and every day I fix/add/clean a massive amount of data in Plus/4 World. Hence it's time to get a little pause. That's wrong happy

Posted By

Stuckalf
on 2011-10-11
07:04:08

Sorry, didn't want to bother you too much.
Maybe you should think about dividing some of these things onto other people. Otherwise you'll end up with an overwhelming amount of work.
Where are those other super-editors here on the board?

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-10-19
09:52:01

Ah no no it's my fault! wink
Sometimes I start randomly from one single page, and begin to fix and add stuff in cascade mode. E.g.: today I decided to add a Game/Board genre in order to sort out everything logicalgame-ish but chess masterminds and few others, hence including draughts tablegames et simila; while changing'em, I found tons of wrong assigned genres and I've fixed'em; when I checked certain Skoro's logical games I found that several of those have gfx made by EDO and some by POI who wasn't in the database, so I added and, and and and and... blablabla.
That's the way I usually get captured by that vicious cycle happy

I'm accumulating your sendings, keep sending then! wink

Edit: everything has been uploaded :)

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024