Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mosh
on 2002-08-03
 I found this to be interesting...

If you have a look here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1370476147, this guy is listing a Plus4 with a bunch of games I'm pretty sure were released for the Amstrad CPC464:

Listing states:
Here's the plus 4 still in original box with all the leads, tape deck and the following boxed games.· Snooker · Tau Ceti · Ace Of Aces (Flying Game) · Rock Star Ate My Hamster · Lazer Wheel · F16 Combat Pilot · Pub Games (Including Darts and Table Football) · SAS Combat Simulator · Predator · Ghostbusters · Batman (The Caped Crusader) · Blade Runner · Yabba Dabba Doo ! · Dragon ninja · Renegade · Out Run · Agent X II · Roll around · Hyper bowl · Hyper Biker · High Frontier · Quake Minus One · America's Cup Challenge · The Chernobyl Syndrome · Operation Wolf · Slaine from 2000AD · Yogi Bear · Las Vegas Video Poker · Hi-Q-Quiz · Jet-Power Jack · T.K.O Boxing · WEC Le Mans 24 · Solo Flight · Shoot-em-up Construction Kit · Last Ninja 2 · The Tolkien Trilogy · The President Is Missing

Am I missing something, or am I pretty sure almost none of the above listed games are C16/Plus4 games?

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024