Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-06-29
05:36:07
 Re: Arok Party 2011

Ok, shit happened again
Once Arok 2011 site has been launched, I started to put together some effects I previously stored somewhere, and code something new too. My object was: put a decent code together, with the end of June as a checkpoint (new part ready = airplane ticket to Budapest) and join the party.

But of course, OF COURSE, shit happens! I've been selected for a public examination and competition, which will be held the 2nd and 8th of August. Days of the two tests are really uncomfortable, and of course this will annihilate my really really deserved vacations after a whole year of work: I caught the news so late because I changed house since little time, and this means I have barely one single month to study and learn about crap I've never seen before. Italian classics: two workplaces are the "reward", but anybody of the participants already knows who have to win'em. Fact is, I'm 3rd in the preliminary ranking due qualification, hence, though it looks like fighting against windmills, I MUST be there and give it a try (even because in the very end I'll enter in the final public ranking for that figure, effective for two years).

Overall. I have to fold about democoding till 8th August starting from today! Lucky me, I knew about this just one day before the plane ticket's purchase, poor cold comfort, meh :/
Being at Arok 2011: 0%. Sending something to compete from home: 4%

Anyway, I've only postponed a release, I'll take back soon the coding. But this is not comparable with the simple releasing it at Arok
So please, just because I'm gonna miss it, I would see your stuff running on Plus/4 in Ajka stronger than before! Code, compose, draw! Do it for the missing-me too!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024