Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

James
on 2002-07-29
 Spreadsheet

I just want to say that I did not mean any disrespect when I asked for the info. I have looked through this site with great enjoyment, and reminised about the times I once lovingly played on my plus 4 when I was young. Bringing back all those memories of christmas times and the like. It is woderful to find people that still love and care about this wonderful machine that commodore once produced. I think your site is the best, and I mean that truthfully.
What I was wanting to make a database for, or even be able to import some of the info you have, is so I can make a basic database of the games and be able to get info and then just click on the game, within my database, and it'll launch the emulator and be able to play the game without having to download it or just running it from a directory with no info etc. Also I was wanting to put this database on a CD so I can take it round to show my dad, who doesn't have an internet connection, I mean not having a internet connection in this day and age what's he like?
Again, just to point out that this site is truyly awsome, and I am glad there are still people who love this computer as much as me. Thanks again. James.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024