Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-04-25
 Easter's Bigger Surprise!

States UnitedHats off, because there's a new winner on the higher chair!
We've broken our Easter 2011 chocolate egg, and look what's jumped out from inside! After months of work, after having stolen time to that horrible stuff which is called "real life", Bauknecht and The Electronic Knights have managed to compete at Revision 2011 party in the Commodore 8bit Demos compo against the usual C64 releases. But, you can teach me, when coders like Mad and Degauss move in, you must expect something awesome only. And what about adding awesomeness thank to Decca and Nero on the graphic side? And if they added a solid trackloader coded by Krill/+H, real maestro in those business?
Exact, you told that to me, you got a winner: they've won the compo!

Plus/4 World's staff join all the blackbox aficionados in a whole big "congratulations" scream toward the two cooperating crews. At the moment, States United stays to the Plus/4 like "Batman Forever" trackmo stays to CPC users, and like "Edge of Disgrace" stays to C64 fans: both Bauknecht and The Electronic Knights set new higher levels in the TED's squeezing, with extreme FPP effects, realtime graphics'streching and hard drums'TED music by the noisy side. It's year 2011, and now we know there are some more world records to beat, again!

It sounds like a declaration of war, and that's for real! It's like a bloody message to all the old and new sceners, and the message looks brief:"beat me if you know how" it says!. We will wait for the next candidate for the crown. But till then, salute Decca, Nero, Mad and Degauss, kings of the hill with States United / BKN+TEK!

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-04-25
12:26:09
 Re: Easter's Bigger Surprise!

Watching at this stuff since hours, love the intro FPP so much, and the noisy tune's intro fits as heaven!
Please confirm that plus4emu can't run this trackmo, I'm gonna try it on the real iron.

Posted By

Fonsis
on 2011-04-29
12:15:25

Yape can run this demo, set your drive 8 settings to 1541 emulation and it will work.
Yape 0.84

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-04-29
16:00:27

Thanks Fonsis, although your answer is a bit offtopic happy Of course it works on YAPE, I watched it to say "...atching at this stuff since hours...".
We solved the riddle in the other forum thread: because of the trackloader, attaching a second drive will break the loading, and plu4emu starts with both drivers active, that's it wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024