Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2011-03-10
12:53:50
 Busodore Results and Releases

Busodore 2011Apologies for the little delay, but the Busodore 2011 releases are finally here! The results have been available for a while on the forum. I'm sure everyone has checked it out this highly anticipated new stuff already, but if you haven't, do it now! Congratulations to all the sceners who managed to produce new releases for the party, it was a lot of fun to watch them all, even the ones that didn't win. A full party report from me will follow (hopefully soon) so stay tuned!

Posted By

Csio
on 2011-03-10
12:56:05
 Re: Busodore Results and Releases

Thanks all of the visitors for visiting!
Thanks to Jeva and BSZ for the supercool presentations!
Thanks to the surprise-visitor as Mucsi and sorry for the graffitys what we sticked to his familys's house!
Thanks to Jeva for the offered prize - his own mug!
Thanks to Frau Tappert for Sokacbab!
Thanks to Krona for technical supports.
Thanks to Lako for insurance....

Posted By

siz
on 2011-03-10
12:59:58

And don't us forget to...
Thanks to Pigmy for the fastloader ... again.

Posted By

Chronos
on 2011-03-10
13:51:32

Hey! Sorry for my lameness, i've f@@@ed up ati's stuff i will fix it soon! Thanks to my general lameness, my belly sickness and the hurry to put everything together. Its not my week whatsoever happy

Posted By

TLC
on 2011-03-10
15:40:07

Guys, thank you a millions for organizing this absolutely fab party! It was certainly the most carefully and well-hartedly organized party I've ever been! happy

Posted By

Csio
on 2011-03-10
15:59:11

Hey!
I saw that Stinky made a video with a cam!
Has anybody contact with him?

we have a lots of photos, give me a day, i will put to the site in the download category

Posted By

Luca
on 2011-03-10
16:29:43

Apropos: on Othersi.de you can just download pictures taken by Charlie and Rambi. Poison pics are available too.

Posted By

Chronos
on 2011-03-10
17:19:44

I have a few pictures and 2-3 short videos taken with my iphone, later i upload it to youtube i promise happy there is also pictures by Csio and Csilla.

Posted By

NinjaDRM
on 2011-03-11
05:56:32

Heh, the ninja-gfx surely looks familiar. Inspired by Still Ready by any chance?

Posted By

Csio
on 2011-03-11
15:56:39

Page updated! - see downloads category

Posted By

Csabo
on 2011-03-13
22:17:04

My (English) party report is up here: http://plus4world.powweb.com/features/Csabos_Busodore_2011_Party_Report. Sorry if I forgot to mention someone or something important happy

Posted By

Csio
on 2011-03-15
18:15:16

thanx, that was cool!
i am glad that you had good time in Mohács

Posted By

MMS
on 2011-03-17
19:43:30

Wow, nice report! I happy to see soo many great programmers and scene members still interested in this machine.

Unfortunately I could not go right now, as I was preparing myself to a interview for a new job (which may change my life). Fortunately I passed it next Tuesday, so I am with GE now. I think after such a party I could not concentrate enough to the questions, as soooo many things happened there!
Seems to be a good memory for a lifetime (well, I still exactly remember what I did 18 years ago on the BME Computer Christmas...)
Atisoft: too bad we could not meet in the last one decade. we were classmates, and lived in the same hostel. Wow, you can imagine the things we dreamed to produce together. Unfortunately there was that bloody school with those exams... I think the best stuff we made was a C-16 picture show on PC, used the native X1541 transferred MCI files, and with some very basic palette adjustment possibilities. It was a great (success) s*ck till it worked... then success. I think it was a nice achievement in 1995.

BTW I remember Atisoft had a version of Ninja picture 16 years ago.
Looks he spent some years finetuning it to real perfection happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2011-03-22
09:26:55

Chronos uploaded the 3 short vids to YouTube, you can find them on the Party Report page linked above. Take a look if you haven't seen the party place yet, or if you just want to remember it happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024