Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Lavina
on 2010-12-28
05:07:35
 My Plus/4 Hero

... is Walaki, "s0me0ne" who fights for saving energy. happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mokv5DfkFgE (go to 2:43 - sry, did not find it in standalone version)

Who is your Plus/4 Hero?

Posted By

Csabo
on 2010-12-28
09:09:34
 Re: My Plus/4 Hero

I've never even seen that version of the ad. The one I remember had these lyrics: "Jöjjön valaki, fogy az energia, jöjjön vakaki, szökik a pénz!" (Sung to the tune which also appears in the game.) I enjoyed watched the ads though. It's mind-boggling how much the world has changed.

As for a hero... Hmm, good topic. Most charismatic character, or the one I enjoy playing the most? I can think of a few. Tom Thumb and Spiky Harold are both well drawn classic that I played a lot with. The Tir Na Nog guy had the smoothest animation that I can remember (though it's a conversion).

My personal hero would probably be the unnamed protagonist from Lone Survivor. One of the first adventures I played, and the reason I started learning English happy I could totally identify with that character and imagine his world. Even though I couldn't finish the game by myself, every step that I did figure out was uplifting.

Posted By

MIK
on 2010-12-28
15:33:31

Udo Gertz. happy

Posted By

Ati
on 2010-12-29
00:02:25

Csory, Pigmy, TCFS, TGMS

Posted By

Lavina
on 2010-12-29
08:51:43

Lando, Ati grin

Please, stick to imaginery Plus/4 Heroes.... wink

Lone Survivor is cool, I also liked it. I'm a big fan of post-apocalyptic movies/games... Nice Hero example...

As for adventure hero, I'd pick the hero of Twin Kingdom Valley... Full of scars and gold. grin

Posted By

MMS
on 2010-12-31
17:09:47

As usual, I stick to the Middle Earth figures happy

Bilbo Baggins from the Hobbit, Frodo from the "A Gyuruk Ura" simple but OK with nice pictures (it is "LOTR" for foreigners)
Sure Gandalf too, who played in both. happy
Gandalf was the main motivation to draw my picture "The Wizard" and LOTR played a major role in my life to meet the world of fantasy.

Posted By

MIK
on 2011-01-02
02:36:25

With so many to chose from it's a hard call. Tom Thumb top of the list, but I like the Robot from Video Meanies, Big Mac, Cave Fighter and the like. A lot of good ones from the golden days to be had for sure. happy

Posted By

Patrick
on 2011-01-02
04:06:08

for me it is the jumping creature from jack Attack.

Posted By

Lacoste
on 2011-01-02
07:39:06

The man from Tomb of Tarrabash or the bubble from Bubble Trouble.

Posted By

TLC
on 2011-01-02
09:01:53

The guy from Icicle Works... or from Mercenary (...I couldn't make a choice...).

Posted By

Csabo
on 2011-01-02
18:56:49

Mercenary, that's a good pick (I knew there were some more good ones I couldn't think off). It's pretty bad-ass to crash-land on a planet and fight/trade/escape your way out of there.

I was just thinking: along these lines, maybe we should open up a new topic and "vote" on the lamest game characters? happy

Posted By

Lavina
on 2011-01-03
13:10:24

> lamest game characters

My pick would be the handicapped Nintendo Worx guy... happy Should have done a patched release long ago... happy

Posted By

MMS
on 2011-01-03
15:35:58

First time I checked that, not soo bad.
To be honest, the Heroes of Might and Magic 4 (official release for money!) has worse movements than this happy you should check that once, just for laugh.

Posted By

Lavina
on 2018-11-18
10:54:39

Well, as far as I can remember, it would take some 1 byte to correct the movement in my game to become super smooth.... Once I did it just for fun but did not save it. happy

EDIT!

Better later than never...

>4514 10
>4614 10

This would somewhat cure the leg of Mario to have a smoother and faster movement in the game... If you have a better solution, I'm awaiting a better patch. ;-) As I stated above, once I remember doing an even smoother patch but now I don't remember how and even whether it was smoother than the above one. Well, this one is quite simple and works a bit better. Cheers!

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024