Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-07-20
 Wow, I'm alittle lost for words because it is so cool :-)

I'm going to be honest here and now and I'm sure other's will agree on this one point! DO NOT change the original Tom Thumb guy for anything else because without him the game may loose that quaility thats been our icon game all these years.

He looks so right with your new GFX, I know he was only one frame, but even at this stage you can imagine the full Tom moving about in your new world and again it felt right to see him there. If you stray away from the orginal movement of Tom and add all kinds of new anim like stuff he will end up like a Mairo. wink

Man I lov the lights on the walls.

The new idea's (if you intended for them to be like that) of the Sonic like jump springs and where you can now pull left/right in mid air are very intresting and could be used in the new adveture!! I could'nt make it into the gap above the flashing pound sign looking thing. Can it be done?? But saying this, if you did add this new feature in, keeping to the oringial 1 chance to make it and timings would be cool. Like you have there, death for those that do it wrong happy

Full screen width would be nice to see even if it ment the borders come back at the top and if you do go as far as making a full game a save option would be cool happy Some where on screen you could have a key icon to show you have 1 and forget the blue/black borders wink Oh and another idea... A high score table and one that we could merge others hi scores into wink

The only downer is I wish I could draw and help you out, wish I had the talent to do the game my self

Anyways keep up the good work. It's really is awesome! Even if you don't ever go back to it I still lov what you did happy Best of luck!!!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024