Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

indi
on 2010-12-08
05:41:41
 Re: Facebook

I don't think it should be on the game/demo page, because a lot of folk who will follow the link won't then like the experience of searching for the PLAY NOW stuff. Hell, I can't find it half the time. I think if it goes directly to the playing game, then you can certainly link back. I think it would be a great way to get new folk to come and play games.

My father in law used to be a huge spectrum games player, but has no idea about how to use sites like these; but give him a page where the game is there, and ready to play.... and he'd love it.

@Chicken: I really don't see the issue with having the SHARE or LIKE there... do you think it'll spoil the sleek black lines or something? It's like anything else... don't like it? don't use it. I don't use the many visual styles the forums/site has, so I simply don't use them, I don't ask for it to be taken away...?!?!?

Personally, I think anything to bring new gamers into the site is a good thing, and if they like a game... they might then SHARE it too, so the simpler the better.

*shrug*

If it's such an issue, stick a "FACEBOOK OFF" in the user options....?

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024