Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

KiCHY
on 2010-09-19
06:55:50
 Request yape features

Hi Gaia,

I'd like to request two missing (at least for me) features:
- In builtin monitor I'd like to use some kind of "save" and "load" commands. I know I can save PRG with start/end address but i prefer commandline when I work in builtin monitor.
- Setting machine speed to custom % value. There are some rare scenarios when even the 20% is too fast wink

Lemme know what you think about them.

Cheers,
K.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2010-09-19
07:04:24
 Re: Request yape features

These should be easy to implement happy Thanks for the feedback.

Posted By

SVS
on 2010-09-19
15:17:33

BTW I'll like:

- Save size and dimensions of Win forms used for load/save (F8 SHFT-F8);
- Put into a memory address (unused for Plus4, for example $053D) the value of current Yape speed (I suggest: 0= warp mode, 1=100%, 2 for 200%, -2 for 50%, -5 for 20%,... practically a multiplier ratio);

Thank you!

Posted By

retroscener
on 2014-10-20
10:41:49

BUMP!

I've thought of another. Is there a way to turn the TED volume down via YAPE itself. and without affecting the original volume on playback of the video recording? If there isn't a feature could such a feature be implemented please?

The reason for this is that I regularly talk to friends particularly my g/f on Skype a lot. Occasionally I'm on YAPE playing a quick game, only this time I'm attempting a new longplay for Youtube which could take a little while as it's a tough little game (I just know I can beat it without resorting to cheating).

However the sound is quite loud and this particular game has a high wooey sound which bugs her right off, lol. If I just turn the main windows volume down then I can't hear her talk. Switching off the TED sound in the YAPE options doesn't work as for some reason that just causes complete recording failure (but even then it probably wouldn't record the sound anyway, which is no good for my purpose).

It would be a really handy option to have just in case you need the main volume up high for other things during multitasking.

Posted By

KiCHY
on 2014-10-20
18:11:35

In newer windows you can adjust volume separately for every applications. Left click on Volume icon in tray, then "Mixer" or similar. It shouldn't affect the recording volume, just like the global volume settings.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2014-10-20
18:13:59

There is a new release in the pipeline... wink Though the save feature escaped my attention for now.

Posted By

retroscener
on 2014-10-20
19:12:29

Never knew that windows feature before. Thanks guys happy

It's still a good idea to implement though, as people may have earlier versions of windows or linux.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024