Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2010-07-18
16:44:34
 Breaking News! Árok Party #12

Oldschool 2Árok Party 2010 is over, and all the dices have just been thrown: the Plus/4 has been involved in two entries, both in the 8bit Demo Competition. Unreal competed in the Graphics Compo too, but with a C64 picture.

Oldschool 2 by Skoro/ASN won the 8bit Demo Compo: several FLD/FPD/FPP effects, FLI plasmas, an original view on line morphing, big fast Kefrens, great graphics and SID music persuaded the jury. We're so proud because of this, our big congrats to Skoro and his co-workers, that's a stunning piece of code!

The 2nd ranked in the 8bit Demo Compo is another cute Plus/4 entry. Sabrina Digi 2010 80%, is a little cooperation digi demo, visuals by Csio/MHY and digi tune by Luca/FIRE. Tagged as "80%", Csio has promised to achieve a full version improving sound and cleaning up the whole stuff, in the very next days.
You can read the complete results on the official Árok site, where you'll find several links to party pictures album (don't miss'em!). Waiting for loooong reports from attendands to read about who/what/where directly from the party core!Sabrina Digi 2010 80%

Congratulations again to all the developers, organizers, attendands which have shown once again their passion, stealing time to work family childrens and real life in general, and in particular to the Commodore Plus/4 scene guys which have demonstrated once again how cool they are. Looking forward to... Árok Party 2011, the 13th edition!

Posted By

Csio
on 2010-07-18
16:44:34
 Sabrina

Yeah, Sabrina's TITS to every households!

Posted By

Chicken
on 2010-07-18
17:14:36
 Re: Breaking News! Árok Party #12

Which one of the TITs belongs to Sabrina? ;)

Posted By

Chronos
on 2010-07-19
02:25:45

I've changed my mind
I take it back
Erase and rewind
'cause I've been changing my mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjzJRb4wv90

Congrats guyz!

Posted By

Luca
on 2010-07-19
03:55:50

I know that Unreal joined the gfx compo...with which format?

Posted By

TLC
on 2010-07-19
08:47:54

All gfx compo entries were shown on C64 (with a single exception of a Sinclair entry) so there's a chance he used some C64 format and/or editor.

Posted By

Andras78
on 2010-07-19
12:51:22

please share some thought about this event, who, how was feel, how was it, etc happy

Posted By

MMS
on 2010-07-19
15:26:19

Congrats to all the creators of new releases, they are just brilliant! I really liked them!

I wish I could be also there, especially the concert could be fun! (I just checked few of the SIDRIP team releases, and they were just great)
( and I missed the moment to meet Pigmy... )

BTW
Sabrina is very much Kylie style now, isn't she?

In fact I still prefer Dannii Minogue, and the 0:49 effect in below video is easy to realize in Plussy, right? happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyETBoaErEw

Posted By

Luca
on 2010-09-06
21:01:57

I missed to write it somewhere: Skoro, your Oldschool 2 megademo überrocks!

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024