Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2010-04-24
05:55:05
 Psytronik: how to

In my opinion, an answer to my mail sent at Psytronik would be useful for many of you.
This is the mail I've sent, let's see what the would wrote back.

Hello there at Psytronik, and congrats for your work about 8bit games!

...[here I explain the making of the game, cut]...

Surprisingly for a little project like that, we're collecting many very good feedbacks from so many ppl. One in particular from HÃ¥kon "Archmage" Repstad (the graphician involved in "Knight'n'Grail") which suggested me to consider getting in touch with you for publishing this game.
Of course, Psytronik would not have interest in a game which has been just released for free, and this chance has gone. But I would ask you, looking for an eventual new one, your politics/guidelines/rules about a game publishing under your label. I'm gonna copypaste this request, and a possible answer to my, on the main forum at Plus/4 World site, in order to "spread the voice" and show to anyone how to manage that: I see your catalogue misses C16 and Plus/4 games wink

Thanks for your time and keep up the great work!

Posted By

NinjaDRM
on 2010-04-24
09:57:21
 Re: Psytronik: how to

AFAIK they don't have any problems with releasing games which are also freely available. Check Joe Gunn, for example. Some people simply want to have this as a boxed game and will order it nevertheless.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024