Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2009-11-25
11:34:12
 Forgotten bitmaps anyone?

Ohew, I've just found a Multi Botticelli picture I've drawn for Nukeman in...1990 I guess! I also have some fantastic unreleased pictures by Unreal.
Do you have some old unreleased bitmaps too? We may release an "Oblivion Gallery" picture show in coop! wink

Posted By

Chicken
on 2009-11-25
16:36:35
 Re: Forgotten bitmaps anyone?

Yeah, sure wink But really crappy "not scene-ish" stuff from 1989... So it better stays where it is wink

And some very simple "programmed" (using BASIC commands) title pics from the time before I had any painting/drawing program. Weird thing to do but I heard from many others that they did exactly the same happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2009-12-06
21:24:39

I have one, which was drawn by a friend of mine. It's a hires monochrome image of a car, pretty nice. I think it's from the same years as you guys mentioned, '89-'90.

(This post was also a test of the forum. BTW, breaking the forum was a really good anti-spam strategy, eh?)

Posted By

MMS
on 2009-12-07
01:23:15

(No happy )

Update: BTW, yes. I have drawn a concept car with Multibotticelli at ~1995 (did not finish, but almost), but I could find only the GIF version now. I should recover the original (or transferred) disc image now.
(I just want to put together all cars I drawn or transferred to Plussy till now, with a simple slideshow on multicolor gfx, 3 of them is never seen before.
The loader will produce IRQ music, DYCP, Sinus scroll and tech-tech effects. Will be realized via the most advanced and sophisticated programming language: BASIC3.5 :-) ).

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024