Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

johncl
on 2009-11-20
15:05:58
 Re: Looking to buy C16/Plus4 games

Indeed, I only got a few Quellesoft releases for C64 so far, none for C16/Plus4.

I frequently see Kingsoft titles when machines are auctioned yes so I guess those arent that rare. Problem is that they were released on both disk and tape, almost no other publishers released anything on disk for the C16/Plus4 with the exception of Novagen (still don't have any German releases from them either). And then you have the nice Data Beutner games and educational titles with rather simple hand-drawings (I really like releases like that). The last ones on my list are a couple of Robtek King Size releases as well as some UserSoft releases. Ah and some Tynesoft releases got special German treatment as well as a German version of World Cup Carnival (I miss both versions). And the two Golden Games releases is also important. happy

Official Hungarian releases would also be nice to find since I understand that this was one of the countries where the C16/Plus4 became fairly popular.

Ah well, it will be quite some time until I got it all, but I am in no rush either. Fortunately, the C16/Plus4 catalogue is quite managable compared to many other systems. happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024