Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

YERZMYEY
on 2009-11-18
07:21:49
 Re: FOREVER 8-bit party in SLOVAKIA?

Csio, after several bottles of tokaj English isn't required. wink

Luca: Heh, the problem is - there are no 264 compos because people from 264 scene don't come to the meeting and don't push the organizers with e'mails. wink

However the party is open to every 8bit platform, as far as I know. Hence my question. wink

As for the compos, I think the 264 group of people would must have at least 3 works to show them there; to organize such a compo. happy I don't know. happy

Several years ago I wanted them to add a music compo for Z80 chip (1-bit, Spectrum48K) and they finally agreed - as a 'crazy compo', haha. But we had 3-4 tracks in that time, to make a pressure to the organizers (heheh).

Anyway, mostly I asked about some meeting there, taking the machines, and watch some demos or play games within these 2 days, in company of beer or anything. wink
The compo(s) is further matter. wink Especially that if they know nobody from 264 comes in person - they will not make any compos probably, heh. wink

Well, I suspect I will go anyway. I will take C=116 and C=Plus/4 probably. With a diskdrive.

121 colours will annoy Atarians enough. Hahahahah (evil laughter). wink wink wink wink

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024