Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

YERZMYEY
on 2009-11-17
13:45:35
 FOREVER 8-bit party in SLOVAKIA?

Yo.

I was wondering if there will be any 264 representation on the biggest 8bit party - FOREVER 2010. (Some years ago I've seen many people from Hungary for instance but dunno about their platform wink ).

Anywayz. I will be there on 99% and I intend to take C=116 and C=Plus/4 if possible.
It would be really nice to meet You guyz, in person.
(A pity there is no 264 music compo or gfx compo wink although someone could write to Wotnau wink but still there's no regular music-editor so I wou'd not be able to join the compo, hahaha).

The party's site: http://forever.zeroteam.sk/

Anybody intend to go?

Regards,
Y

Posted By

Csio
on 2009-11-17
15:00:34
 Re: FOREVER 8-bit party in SLOVAKIA?

Anybody of the organisators speaks hungarian?
bejkoz i can't speak any other langua

Posted By

Csabo
on 2009-11-17
19:51:44

Csabo think Csioinglis iz gud enuf! Mennyé plusiszénát képviselni wink

Posted By

Luca
on 2009-11-18
02:48:35

I tried several times to reach this party, unfortunately my job doesn't allow me to pause it during that time
Can we join the compos via email too (with no tangible prize to win, of course)?

Posted By

YERZMYEY
on 2009-11-18
07:21:49

Csio, after several bottles of tokaj English isn't required. wink

Luca: Heh, the problem is - there are no 264 compos because people from 264 scene don't come to the meeting and don't push the organizers with e'mails. wink

However the party is open to every 8bit platform, as far as I know. Hence my question. wink

As for the compos, I think the 264 group of people would must have at least 3 works to show them there; to organize such a compo. happy I don't know. happy

Several years ago I wanted them to add a music compo for Z80 chip (1-bit, Spectrum48K) and they finally agreed - as a 'crazy compo', haha. But we had 3-4 tracks in that time, to make a pressure to the organizers (heheh).

Anyway, mostly I asked about some meeting there, taking the machines, and watch some demos or play games within these 2 days, in company of beer or anything. wink
The compo(s) is further matter. wink Especially that if they know nobody from 264 comes in person - they will not make any compos probably, heh. wink

Well, I suspect I will go anyway. I will take C=116 and C=Plus/4 probably. With a diskdrive.

121 colours will annoy Atarians enough. Hahahahah (evil laughter). wink wink wink wink

Posted By

Csio
on 2009-11-18
17:49:36

Csabo, akko irjunk 2 fakedemot, meg egy utoset, oszt osszuk a nepet!
Meg vegyunk jo sok sort, gyere akko haza te is, jo lesz happy

Posted By

Pepax
on 2009-11-20
04:57:13

Yerzmyey: if a humble owner of a C16 (and a few Plus/4 wrecks) counts then I'll be there.
BTW: I'm indeed an Atarian and 121 colors don't really annoy me.... happy
There was a group of Hungarian Amigans at Forever quite a few years ago.
And I wish some Enterprise 64/128 owners came too, but it's just a dream...

Posted By

YERZMYEY
on 2009-11-20
08:45:05

Pepax:

>if a humble owner of a C16 (and a few Plus/4 wrecks) counts then I'll be there.
---------
Cool, I'll take some machine too. (Of course if any meteor will no fall on my head or something).

>I'm indeed an Atarian and 121 colors don't really annoy me.... happy
--------------
It was a joke, of course.
I have 2 Ataris XL. Not to mention about several ST(e) and Falcon.

Posted By

YERZMYEY
on 2009-11-20
08:56:19

Pepax:
and actually the 121 colours would be much more annoying for US because we have only 15 colours on Spectrum. happy And even when we use interlace, we can achieve only 112 colurs, as far as I remember. happy happy happy happy happy happy

Posted By

YERZMYEY
on 2010-03-26
19:07:10

Well, I've been there finally.
I took the C=Plus/4 and C=116.
http://krupkaj.ic.cz/showpic.php?show=Forever2010&obr=102
http://www.c64.cz/party/Forever%202010/picture/DSC_0374.JPG
I've heard from some C64 fans there, that some Plus4/C16/C116 party is supposed to be organized in Hungary in some reasonable time.
Anybody can confirm it or deny?

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024