Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

johncl
on 2009-11-14
14:35:34
 Re: Looking to buy C16/Plus4 games

Hi and thank you. happy - It started with the top 100 according to lemon64 votes and it kinda grew from that. Although it has taken a new purpose now that I try to contribute in the c64tapes.org preservation project. I am also dedicated in making a good retro collector site that we are currently working on. I love this era of computing, especially the early 8bit days since they mark an important turning point in home computing.

And yes I know about retrobright but I havent gotten around to try it on anything I have. My Amiga 1000 is possibly a good candidate, although I guess I will try it first on an old C64 I got.

Although my initial post was about C16/Plus4 games, I am really after anything C64 and VIC20 I presently don't have. I have an emphasis on tape releases though, simply because they are a bit cheaper to get although I buy the odd disk release now and then. I know that Kingsoft and Quellesoft releases should at least be easier to find in Germany but generally I feel ebay prices have been a tad high so far (considering shipping costs since many will only send with DHL). My dream is to come across a German collector or shop that has a nice stock where one can pick and choose. :P

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024