Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-06-29
 Off topic

Hi C16/Plus4 friends,

I've uploaded two pictures of me today. The first one is me with my Plus/4s. I have two, the worn out yellow-keyed one is my old friend (PAL), and the shiny new white-keyboarded fellow is my new NTSC Plus4. Thanks to JamesC for letting me put my hands on it! On the picture I'm wearing my Legion of Doom T-Shirt which I received from Luca. It was my prize for 1st place on LogoCompo 3. Thanks Luca!

The second picture is personal. I've been pretty quiet lately, because I was busy with something in real life. Our daughter, Natalie was born yesterday (6/28) ! That means I'll continue to be busy for quite a while happy Baby and Mom are both happy and healty (but a bit tired).

That's it for now... Thanks for all y'all for keeping the Plus/4 flame alive! wink

Posted By

JamesC
on 2002-06-29
 Congrats!

I didn't really publicize it much but my family expanded by one also, on April 27th of this year. I now have a 2 year old girl, a 1 year old boy, and the newborn girl here, plus the 10 year old daughter from a previous marriage who lives with her mother, and my wife has a 5 year old daughter who lives with her father.

I wish you, your wife, and the baby many happy days (and many fully slept nights). happy

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-06-30
 Congratulations Csabo :-)

And that goes to you to James happy

Best wishes!!

Nice to see the piccys happy

I haven't said anything too. Daniel is 3 and number 2 is on it's way in January. Have'nt had a scan yet and hope it's just the 1 cooking. wink

Posted By

Noro
on 2002-07-02
 Congratulations and best wishes Csabo and James C !

I hope you will still have a little spare time for our Plussy community wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024