Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2009-09-28
02:10:39
 Re: TV Switch Box

Hi TLC,

You should check in the shops our new model, 32PFL9604H. (I o not say brand, you will find it)
I have never such color reproduction by any other TV or any other media. I loaded to the USB port my pictures about my boy, etc, and those were the most faithful reproduction of colors I ever seen (I saw the same pictures on TFT LCD monitor, my old TV, own printing on Canon MP1360 and professional labor).

If you are looking for the CRT version of the same picture enhancement technology: we produced few years back some upmarket 4:3 CRT TVs, 29". They have very good picture enhancement technologies, but the picture was still with the CRT technology, and YES, they had SVideo input. Great colors, I really likes it (my father in law still has such a set). Till recent year models, the best colors you can get (I think on the complete market). Because of the original price, not too much sold...
I will check you the type (if you are interested), you may get it on very low price now... (noone interested in CRTs any more)

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024