Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2009-07-29
22:12:13
 Re: multicolor pictures color swapping

A few things: like Króna said, there's only a handful of active graphicians left on the scene. Ati is definitely using GfxEdit, he had some very useful requests/suggestions. Jedi is around (I hope), I think Harry and Kichy both quit unfortunately. There may be a few folks from the C64 scene doing stuff, like Exin.

I just remembered one thing about the color codes: every single logo editor on Plus/4 uses the exact same thing. Drawing is done by pressing keys from 0-3, and the colors correspond to 0=FF15, 3=FF16. So since you (Chronos) used logo editors before (maybe once or twice, eh?) you should be right at home in GfxEdit.

As for the requests: what Csio is asking makes perfect sense. Basically after conversion, users want to touch up the resulting picture. The problem is, some of the video modes would be really tricky to implement... Interlace for example, or the ones where the lines are shifted horizontally. I'll think about it for sure, but I can't promise I'll do it all.

Import and export could be definitely done for a few more formats. I just looked at what bubis' DFLIConv outputs: the hires, hiresfli, mc, mcfli formats can probably be added relatively easily. I've also beefed up the help a bit. So anyways, if you have requests regarding GfxEdit, let me know.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024