Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

CJP_24
on 2002-06-14
 Do you Remember these games.....

MASTERTRONIC - STORM
MASTERTRONIC - FINDERS KEEPERS...

Storm was wicked. Easy though.. took me 2 weeks to complete
Finders Keepers was brill, hehe, blow up the cat, well when you could figure out to make
the gunpowder. hehe

Cliff

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-06-14
 I do

I had Finders Keepers, but I wasn't very good at it. I remember you could "create" several things by picking up two items. I wonder if all the possibilies were discovered, I had some items I didn't know what to do with. One of us should sit down and write a small review/solution of the game!

Storm was one of the games that I didn't have, and was quite surprised when I found about it not too long ago. It's a pretty cool game from 1986.

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-06-14
 Sure do!

Yes storm was a little easy, a cool game that you could keep going back to but the conrtols took awhile to master wink
I never finished Finder Keepers, although a wicked game.

Those 2 along with One Man & His Droid and Molecule Man were something special to say the lest. Here for the first time we were getting the same classic titles as the C64 or close to them as they could with 12k.

Another game that I do lov is Gun Law and it never showed up on C64, but I'm sure the amstrad or speccy might of had it....

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-06-15
 Finders Keepers

Finders Keepers was just so cute. Too bad they didn't release the rest of the games from that series like "Spellbound". We should sit down and play FK a bit again, and make some maps or write down the solution...

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024