Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2009-03-02
15:38:30
 Re: Who was TRIGATRA?

I checked few places, but could not find any reference to such a coder/cracker.
In fact at that time TPPC already decided to move to Amiga (he lived in Szeged, like me in my childhood), he was a knwon programmer at the time I started to learn assembly.
So I think Trigatra should be a coder/swapper on AMiga, not on Plus/4. Why?
There was a guy we know both, called Savanya (Zsolt?), and they bought their Amiga at almost the same time. I visited Zsolt few times, and he demonstrated me the Shadow of the Beast, and some coding stuff (how he can see and navigate in a graphical monitor system the content of memory, how a bitmap or mod music looked like in the memory, how to rip it...). Yeah, it was shocking happy
At that time -if I remember well- I met once with TPPC. (in fact he is a reall "sharp" guy if you what I mean)
He was really Amiga focused at that time, seems he will never look back to 8 bit any more. He already built up a lot of contact there, eg. Pitesoft mentioned in the same demo (Istvan Weiser) was also a guy with an Amiga (also left plus/4 few months earlier), was in the same school as me. So in the greetengs there are already tons of Amiga references, maybe not worth to screen them through...

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024