Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

SVS
on 2009-01-07
07:40:15
 Re: Austrospeed for Plus4 freeware?

Hello Chicken,
many thanx for all the info.

What I mean is that any of the Austro decompilers (for C64) is able to decompile an Austro+4 compiled file. All those I used do claim that the header is unknown, then they nor start the process.
I need to decompile Austro+4 itself, because I've found some bugs that affect the use of this *great* program. One of them (TRAP) is stopping my current project because I cannot manage possible overflow errors after a calculus since compiled TRAP seems to destroy the GOSUBs stack.

I agree that the name suggests Austrian provenance, and its language was German (before I made the English version). Could this help to find its author/converter? If one (Raven?) made the conversion from C64 version, I think his knowledge of AustroSpeed+4 inside should be very precious for us!

I know MICRO COMPILER and time ago I've studied it and started to implement. I've suspended that project but I remember that I had inserted new features regarding the internal variables (Micro Compiler manages A...Z variables), maybe cross-exchange between BASIC and MICRO COMP. Are you interested?

Waiting for your interesting reply,
ciao

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024