Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2008-11-18
00:09:20
 Re: Please Report Site Problems Here

Ozymandias: I guess a prev/next issue link would be nice, I'll think about it. King of kings: sorry I misled you, I thought I mentioned it somewhere. Basically it was just a game I always wanted to get to the end of, it intrigued me, so I picked it. Not much of a story, off topic here really happy

SVS: No changes to cookie handling. If the site is behaving differently it's not because anything we're doing. As for polls, anyone can vote (even non-members, or "robots") as many times as they want. To be honest, as it is, they are quite useless, just something for fun.

Ulysses777: Nice catch, links fixed!

Luca: Fixed the "A", there were a few others as well. Nothing to do now but fix them manually, you can help out you know wink "Fixed" the toplist, although I think that demo would have deserved to be listed in both places, anyway, now it's more concise.

Thanks again guys, I really appreciate the comments! happy

ps. The only big thing going on in the background that takes so much time and doesn't have much to show for is that all queries go through a central call (a la Drupal wink), so slow queries are easy to catch. For most of them so far I was able to add indexes where needed. Basically the site should be a tiny bit faster here and there, or to put it this way, we don't spend time doing things inefficiently.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024