Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2008-11-07
16:06:26
 Re: Please Report Site Problems Here

SVS, what you said really works, refresh helps. Although I don't remember seeing this with the old site, ever, and here it's more frequent. I can live with it though.

I remember that Ati once mentioned that he does most of his coding when he knows that others are coding too. (Explains why his game that we've seen demoed is not yet released ) My point: I think I'll keep spamming you guys here with all the changes I make to the site, in the interest of... generating interest! happy

Today I added a new link to the edit screen: New (copy) will create a new record and copy all of the fields of the current record you're working on. Something like this was really needed, I just didn't think about the functionality requirements in detail. Anyway, it really helped me today, as I'm entering the "relationship" links between the H&D handbooks and the games they mention. Each record is a copy of the previous, I just have to change the program id and sometimes the page. Handy!

Another thing I think we need is a list of the latest edits. There is actually one table that keeps track of edits, but it's not visible. I can see that people are editing stuff, but right now no-one knows about it...

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024