Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

indi
on 2008-11-02
13:35:20
 Re: Please Report Site Problems Here

Actually thats what I changed in the last update of Minus4j, the screen is now scaleable - its also why I was asking about it coz I thought I'd go and change it. happy
The new version lets you set any screen size and it scales up to fit. On todays machines a double size screen won't be taxing - hell, it was running at 400fps before so theres loads of CPU time to kill!! On my machine here, I can have the screen set to 1080x720 (x3) without any slow down. It would be nice to have buttons to switch between them, or even store your preference in your user settings....

I'm trying to update it a little just now to fix a couple of display bugs Csabo asked about, and bring it more in line with Minus4w. However currently there is no multi ROM or DISK support - not to mention sound. I guess these are all possible, but it depends if it would actually get used, as you might guess my free time is somewhat limited.

Remember though... it'll never play demos properly as its not a cycle based emulator. It was always intended to only play normal games. That said... slide shows should be okay...

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024