Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2008-10-01
11:04:24
 Re: Please Report Site Problems Here

Let me run down on the issues quickly:

- Gerliczer: good catch! It looks like the FTP cut off for the images/v folder. I uploaded some of the missing files (Virtually Yours and the V games), but some are still missing. I have the full backup at home.

- Thanks Mike and IstvanV for fixing the .PRG issue. It works for me now!

- SVS, that's normal behavior I guess... You have a form on the post a new message screen. If you click the login link, then you move away from the form without submitting it. It's the same as leaving the form using any other link (e.g. clicking Search or something). I guess it would be possible to solve this by posting to the login page and saving the typed text, but sounds like too much trouble... So I think we can leave this as it is.

- Thanks for pointing out the broken link. Mike's new handle is "indi", but his URL is still MikeD wink

- As for adding screenshots: at the moment is like on the old site, only people with FTP access can do it. I think Mike indicated that we can now create new FTP accounts (which is a big plus, previously we had a single one - Lando's - which was shared by all.) Is there a standard way of handling this? I guess we could try to add a file upload form, but how would the users choose which image goes where? This is an important part of the site, I think if we can solve this nicely, it would encourage more contributions.

Any guesses about the dash in the URL?

Thanks again guys, keep hammering the site and try to find more problems!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024