Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2008-09-30
23:20:46
 Re: Please Report Site Problems Here

Thanks for the bug reports guys! Here's what I managed to fix so far:
- Renamed the download links to "Plus/4 World". As for the .PRG files not being recognized as binary, I think there's a setting for that in Apache, something needs to be added to the HTTP response header to tell the browser it's a binary file. Does anyone know what it is? Or is there a workaround that we could do from the server side?
- Fixed the accented chars in Program names.
- The last posts were copied over (by hand) after the site has been backed up and moved. The forum stores the number of posts, time and author of the last post in a redundant field in the parent post to speed up the forum display. The subquery to get current number of posts would really slow things down. Anyway, so that's why it's a bit off. I fixed it manually for the plus4emu 1.2.9 topic.

SVS, I didn't understand your problem... Could you please elaborate? Does something like this happen to anyone else?

What's amazing is how little time I have for this. Anyone with a serious commitment and Apache/PHP/MySQL knowledge feel free to jump in and help out or take over.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024