Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

IstvanV
on 2008-09-12
06:20:07
 Re: Árok #10

> i know what u mean.. a slideshow wizard! yes it could be useful, but as mms said, we do a lot of tweaks on the converted picture before publishing it..

Slideshows can be created by simply replacing the "imageNN" files with new ones; you can change the number of the first and last image in the loader program. It can only display FLI images, although adding support for non-FLI modes could be possible. The data format is expected to be either "raw PRG", or (as it actually is on the above disks) "raw PRG" in compressed format (e.g. 'compress.exe -m2 -9 -fli image01.fli image01_.fli', and then add image01_.fli as 'image01' to the disk).

> i'll request a feature for the converter!!! so, please inlude a row at the "dither type" as "nothing" or "nope".. just try to convert a single black and white tag in multicolor.. there will be some plus pixels on the screen.. thx..

Well, since I plan to release a new "bug fix" release in a few days, I could add the no-dither option (you can already disable dithering by setting any of the diffuse dither types - e.g. Floyd-Steinberg - and a zero dither limit, but it is probably not very intuitive). However, it is possible that you get the unwanted extra pixels because of interpolation, and not dithering; see the previous discussions about how the image resizing works in the converter, and how to avoid interpolation artifacts or do pixel exact conversions. So, an option to explicitly disable the sinc interpolation might be useful as well ?

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024