Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

PaulK
on 2008-06-08
11:40:03
 Would anybody be interested ?

As a few of you know I run the Commodore-plus4.co.uk site. Well due to my life style I am have trouble keeping the site updated and also with the collecting etc. So what I am saying is if I was to put up my whole collection for sale would be anybody be interested in buying it and how much? At a rough estimate I will have the following items up for sale.
2 Boxed Plus 4's. Complete (2 different styles of box, 1 has cassette and the 10 games other just plus4 manual etc)
1 Boxed C16 Complete
3 Disc drives. (2 1541's Mk1 and 1 Mk2). The drives have not been tested with the Plus 4's but the 2 MK1's were tested on my old C64 last year and worked fine
There are over 300 games in good condition and all tested. Not sure of the final count as I haven't put them all on the wesite
There is a couple of boxed joysticks and and a few loose ones as well. Also there is a few spare motherboards and about 3 working Ted chips. Also another boxed cassette player and a couple of others. There are some mags etc. The photos on the website don't do the collection justice as the pictures are out of date. I am just fishing really but would like to know if anybody is interested, bearing in mind I am in the UK(near London) and it would have to be picked as there is too much to post. I could seperate it all and put it Ebay as seperate lots but I would rather the whole lot went to a serious collector. I will also post this on the CommodoreC16 site to see what interest there is.

Posted By

PaulK
on 2008-06-12
07:39:06
 Re: Would anybody be interested ?

This offer is now withdrawn as my family have persuaded me to hang-on to it !!! Thankyou to the people that did email me with enquires.

Posted By

indi
on 2008-06-12
09:25:47

You FAMILY persuaded you keep it! Bloody hell?!? Want to sell them? Mines always looking for a reason to get rid of my toys! happy

Posted By

PaulK
on 2008-06-12
12:06:06

My wife is an Angel, and my daughters not far behind.

Posted By

Sidius
on 2008-06-13
00:30:56

...and this is also the only what really counts: The Family ! happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024