Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

sal_1976
on 2008-06-02
17:18:27
 Las Vegas

Hi there

Am currently reliving my childhood now I've discovered being able to play the old Plus 4 games!!
Got a problem though......
Downloaded the Las Vegas.TAP file to play through the YAPE emulator. The game seems to load ok and the initial request to "Press a Key" to start launches the game but then I can't seem to find the keys to use to play it. Have downloaded other games and predefined custom keys which work fine but am stuck with this one.

Does anybody have any ideas?? I'm not sure if there are some settings in the Input Settings which I've not got quite right.

Would be really grateful.

Thanks.

Posted By

Luca
on 2008-06-02
19:40:20
 Re: Las Vegas

Strange... You can directly check the useful keys as written on the back of the official release's cover, at the bottom of Las Vegas entry page.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2008-06-03
10:04:58

It looks like there are two different PRG files out there. Go to the Las Vegas page and try downloading the one from "TheOldComp", which appears to be the original. The others, including the one we have, display "EMU FRIENDLY VERSION BY ATI" in the first basic line. Who knows, maybe something is messed up with that one.

Posted By

Luca
on 2008-06-03
10:33:59

Yes, rulez.org had the original too. Anyway, both should work, did you insert your coin with F7?

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024