Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

PaulK
on 2008-05-09
15:23:29
 Ghost 'n Goblins

On the reverse side of the tape, that's both Elite and Encore versions there is a program called SC2. What is that and how is it loaded ? as when loaded the normal way it loads right to the end and then you get the command prompt. Run does nothing.

Posted By

Luca
on 2008-05-09
15:46:22
 Re: Ghost 'n Goblins

Mh, it should be the second level data, am I right?

Posted By

PaulK
on 2008-05-09
21:41:02

If that was the case, why is SC2 on the labelled side of the tapes.

Posted By

Luca
on 2008-05-10
03:21:02

Dunno, does it stand for "screen 2"?

Posted By

PaulK
on 2008-05-10
07:14:30

That makes sense I suppose.

Posted By

rue
on 2008-05-10
22:37:19

ghost and goblins mmmm ive waited for some one to do something here about this game. im sure it was never finished for the plus 4 hence the few levels and the reason why it dosent load correctly. im only goeing on what ive hurd about this game i could be wrong id love to map it of course. but with only a few levels of play it seems sencles to map. mmm i first came across this game on the commodore 64 it was hard to play even with cheats. jump at the right time and fire your weapon at the right time. if you dident then you lose armor then ultemately die. in my books this game showed something special but gave nothink on any platform. any how if its out there id love to map it with every other platform so peeps can compare vershions

Posted By

rue
on 2008-05-10
22:53:51

sorry i have to add this. the game ive finished mapping is more intresting
bad joystick timing and keyboard lag but it gave me 6 levels of in-joyment.
sorry but its just oh so true.
mmm i want an award if i ever show the cbm 64, spec or amiga maps i did of this game.
oh thay made a second one what was it called ??..

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024