Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-04-18
 A right mess up and I forgot to say....

Yes your correct about FFC rules on the inside page.

I had all my other manuals put away and just got them out now. I also have a large black User Manual, also having the USA address and FFC. It's the same word for word but has 200 pages where my small one has 230 pages.

The larger black one has an advertizment card added to the back-inside. "Get the most out of your Commodore Computer..... With Commodore Magazines." It's so you can subscribe to the mag and this card page can be pulled out and folded over which turns into a free post thing. Address is:

Commdore Publications
Magazine Subscription Department
Box 651
Holmes,PA 19043

My white/blue manual is the UK Corby address and so is my red/white C16 Manual, but out of all the manuals only the C16 is hard back

I've only just noticed now and never thought about it before. The UK manual shows the round UK power surpply and the UK 3pin plug

Yes the release of the plus4 over here was odd. Commodore (Wish I could find and see this again) advertized the C16 on TV!! Now when you went into town to buy one the Plus4 was sat right next to it, came with 11 games, joystick and was 30 pounds cheaper. I binned my Plus4 box years ago, but I remember it having the Queens stamp marking "By Appointment to her majesty the Queen" logo on the box with the normal coloured Plus4 logo.

My Manuals were black and these later blue/white ones have the Queen badge on then?? I think the plus4 was a rush release in time for Xmas and thats how I got mine

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024