Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2008-03-24
07:16:32
 Re: New C16 Plus 4 Website

I really had no words once I read Lando's post.
Particularly, my mind went back in time when my eyes met any single "heavy" term about me.
When I read I feel like the +4 God (whatever does he really mean in the real world), I remembered my pioneer effort in completing the ex-DS archive, now simply rulez.org.
When I read I was going upset, I remembered all the entries (thousands! Csabo is the main witness about that!) I put in, in order to actively join the hard work to complete the database.
When I read I'm a spaghetti-mandolino-pasta's annoying mother, I remembered all the news and features and little bonuses I'm continuing to add since months!
When I read I'm the reason of someone's loosing of interest, I remember all the care about coopdemos, online compos (managed or not to start), contacts, demo making, emulators'testing and so on.

By myself, I remembered several other evidences of care about people. Reading again my answer to Paulk in this post, I can spot out nothing else but blinking emoticons, in the funny spirit of this forum. Moreover, all the ppl here know I quenched all the (very few!) starting flames somebody started here.

Now, an incredible secret feeling about me from the original owner of this site outcrops from the darkest corner of his soul. The same bud I appreciated so much, thanked and beckon'd joyfully at every sign of comeback.
Believe me, I really didn't suspect I did sooooo bad in the past, and Lando: I sincerely beg your pardon for every fault I might have done. I really ddin't suspect, still reading your words with a petrified bewildered mask covering my shitty pizzaeater's face.

Csabo: if you have a backup of the images I'd overwritten in the past, please restore'em all, and feel free to delete anything I may have added brutally.

Of course, I'm forced by this event to immediately stop managing this site, an irrevocable act. Of course, try putting yourself in my shoes now!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024